2009 - 2013

My photo
VICTORIA, BC, Canada
film photographs ©

12.7.10

sharing is caring

I have dicided that I'm going to start posting some of my favorite music on here whenever I feel like it ( mostly youtube links ) . I was going to try and keep this blog a strict photo/art blog, but who really cares? I love music and am influenced by it way too much not to share it.



The Monks - black monk time, is deffinatly one of my favorite albums.. this shit is RAW, catchy & pop destructive. early garage from 1965!
If you liked that, check out this immaculate live performance . electric 6 string banjo, distorted keyboards, gary's vocals ... everything is near perfection, including the bald spot on all of their heads...

*this song is in the background of the movie The Big Labowski.


In 2009, I went to see the My bloody valentine reunion show in Seattle with 2 of my good friends. It was an brilliant show experiance, it was LOUD, Hypnotic and ethereal.
Anyways, this is a fantastic 1988 live recording I found of "Feed me with your kiss", one of their more fat agressive tracks.
shout out to RJP and GS.

Quix*o*Tic is a band i just recently heard about. I've only heard a few tracks but every single one I've enjoyed. I really enjoy the deep doom vocals that this girls got, plus she's got a great guitar sound. Check out thier sabbath cover IT FUCKING RULES!

Goth summer 10 forever!!!!!!!



deffinatly open to sharing music. send me some of the stuff you guys like.

No comments:

Post a Comment